LAN Owner
LAN Owner

hey guys please give us some feedback here

http://www.pe-Tourism.com/

Post subject: Re: showcase 2011 feedback session
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 20:01 
Private
Private

Cool Lan. Need to have more stuff to do after competitions because most people get there prizes then leave asap lol.
Also someone ninja'd :ninja: my multiplug :TT TT: and it was under the same table as the wallet guy :gang: Sigh lol.

Post subject: Re: showcase 2011 feedback session
PostPosted: 15 Dec 2011, 08:55 
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Good LAN overall. Had a pretty good time.

My number one issue was the toilets. Right at the beginning of the LAN the toilets/restrooms were in a disgusting state and smelled horrible. As the LAN progressed this only got worse. By Saturday afternoon only one of the four toilet stalls had toilet paper. If I were running FRAG, I would be ashamed to let guests (sponsors, parents etc.) use those facilities. Please guys (admins as well as FRAGers) keep them clean from now on. And monitor and stock up the toilet paper if it runs out.

The second issue was the food. This is probably not something managed directly by FRAG, but I feel that the little food shop was a complete rip-off. I'm ashamed to say even the last people were better than that. Exorbitant prices for a very measly portion of food. It really doesn't have to be that expensive. You're basically just forcing people to go to McDonalds or order food from elsewhere.

On the positive side, the turnout was great and the tournaments were a lot of fun. I was happy with the prizes - pretty much on a par with the last showcase.

One thing I would like to suggest - if a team just forfeits games, I don't believe they should be eligible for a prize. In the DotA tourney there was a team who figured out that they had won enough to come 4th, so they just forfeited all their remaining games because they thought they were going to lose the games. That is not good sportsmanship and definitely doesn't reflect the gaming spirit that I'm sure FRAG wants to promote.

One last thing, tell that Sheepbot fool TO PLUG IN LAPTOP NEXT TIME!! Q_Q :( Thanks to TwG and my team (PaQit, Hallow, Rhysikins, Littlest_elf) for an epic tournament and one of the best games I've ever played in a final. I'm sorry it had to end the way it did. We would so dearly have loved to dethrone TwG. ;)